microwave sterilising bags
It is really important to sterilise baby’s bottles, teats, bowl, cups and spoons for the first 12 months, as it helps to protect your child’s developing immune system from potentially harmful bugs and bacteria. The vital baby® NURTURE™ microwave sterilising bags have been designed to give total convenience while you are away or on holiday with baby or need a simple, easy-to-use solution in the home.
£6.99buy now from john lewis
info & care
Suitable from: birth upwards
size & dimensions
290mm x 142mm x 206mm
included in the pack
5 bags to provide up to 150 uses
The vital baby® NURTURE™ microwave sterilising bags:
• Offer peace of mind, killing 99.9% of common bacteria to keep your baby healthy and happy.
• Can be used for fast and safe sterilisation of bottles, accessories, teats and soothers.
• Can be used multiple times – up to 30 uses from a single bag – each bag can be marked to help you keep track.
• Provide 100% chemical free sterilisation – just add water.
• Contains 5 bags per pack giving you up to 150 uses.
• Super convenient – each bag will sterilise up to 3 bottles, teats, collars and caps all in one go.
To sterilise effectively, you should make sure that all bottles, teats and accessories are disassembled before sterilising.